Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving 2006

Happy Thanksgiving, family and friends!



We have had a nice Thanksgiving day--- missing being with our families in Nashville, but enjoying our mission family and friends here in Mexico City. About 35 of us got together to celebrate Thanksgiving at the Sloan's home. It was a perfect day to eat outside-- enough sun to keep the cold down!! We all took 2 dishes to share.. with 2 of our missionaries providing the turkey and ham. I took my standard dish-- corn pudding, along with Mississippi Mud Cake! It was all eaten with not much left behind. I am adding some pictures from our Thanksgiving day with our mission family-- Enjoy!

Tina and Cheryl Collins-








Rob talkin' fish n' football


Cole with Paul and EunJee
good friends at MCCA




Cole and Carson

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! It looks like you had a GREAT day... I wanted to let you all know that I am VERY thankful for you and your lives. The Lord has blessed me by allowing us to meet- thank you so much for your friendship and love and just for being my family!! You all are loved and missed greatly... Con amor, tu hija